A Promise, A Friend And A Favour
It's been a while... that I post anything here.
Well, I've been writing in my other blogs, but so far, I haven't have anything good to write about property. That's the reason why I've been absent from here...
Anyway, I'm here writing something because I have a promise to fulfill.
You see, I've promised a friend of mine that I'll write something for her.
Nope, not my girlfriend.
She's a good friend of mine, who is involved in properties and real estates.
You see, she has accumulated over 4.5 million dollars of property over 3 and 1/2 years, with little education, and virtually no capital to start out.
And now, she's making passive income from rental amounting to almost 20k per month. After deducting all the bank installments, I believe she still has around 5K net cash income each month.
Wow!
I can't help but admiring her too. And I hope to emulate her success in creating such a wonderful property port folio over just 3 and 1/2 years.
And you know what, she's very willing to share her knowledge and experience with any willing mind. I salute her for that. I'm learning also, from her.
And if you're interested in making passive income from property investment, you can learn from her too.
How do you go about it?
Here, just go to her site and sign up for her free tips, for a start:
http://www.MalaysiaPropertyCoach.com
And if you find it cool - please, invest in her course. I found the course to be very comprehensive, including an e-book, e-workbook and audio recording.
And oh, I'm not getting anything for promoting her course. Nope - it's not my affiliate link here.
Remember, I have promise to fulfill?
Yes, because she's my friend, and she's helped me before. Now, I'm returning her a favour, and write something for her so that you can visit her site.
So, do help me to fulfill my promise to a friend. Go to her site now:
http://www.MalaysiaPropertyCoach.com
And I wish you success in your property quest! :)
Guan
http://www.AgaraBase.com


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home